- Do I have to create an account before placing an order?
- If you wish to make an order without creating an account, please select the guest checkout option. By registering with us and creating an account, you’ll be able to: track your orders and review past purchases, request a return or exchange directly from your account, shop even quicker the next time by saving your address and card details, and manage your account details, address book and email preferences.
- How do I spend my Gift Card?
Your Gift Card can be redeemed at needleandthread.com only. We recommend that you always register your Gift Card - an unregistered card should be treated like cash. It cannot be redeemed if it is lost or stolen. Registering your Gift Card is quick and easy and your credit will remain safe.
1. Visit the MY ACCOUNT section and log in to your account. if you don’t already have an account, you will need to create one here.
2. Once you are fully logged in, visit the MY GIFT CARD tab, found along the top of your account dashboard.
3. Click the link under REGISTER MY GIFT CARD and enter in the long card number found on your Gift Card. Click “REGISTER”.
4.Your card is now registered to your account and you can start shopping at needleandthread.com
Place your desired items to your bag and when you reach checkout, you will be given the option to pay with your gift card credit. If you do not wish to use all of your credit, that’s no problem. Simply enter in the amount that you wish to deduct from the gift card. Always remember to stay 'logged in’ so you that your gift card balance remains available to you whilst you shop.
I’m already at the checkout but I haven’t registered my gift card?
You can still use your gift card if it is unregistered. At the checkout you will see the option “Use new gift card credit to check out”. Tick this box and enter in the long code on your Gift Card. Click “apply” and your credit will be deducted from your bag total.
When does my Gift Card expire?
Your gift card is valid for 1 year from the date of receipt.
How do I find out my Gift Card balance?
Visit “How do I spend my gift card” and follow the above steps to register your Gift Card. Once your card is registered, the available balance will display on your Needle & Thread account under the GIFT CARD tab. You can log in or create an account here.
- Guest Checkout
- If you have previously checked out as a guest user, please cut and paste this full web address into your browser www.needleandthread.com/uk/awrma/guest_rma/index/ or click here and use your order ID and the email address that you used to place the order to view your purchase history. You can find your order ID on the order confirmation and also on the top righthand corner of the despatch note.
- How do I change my account details?
- To change any of your personal details, you will need to firstly log in to your Needle & Thread account with your username and password, by clicking the key icon in the right hand corner of the website. Once you are logged in, visit the My Account section to change any information you wish to.
- How do I know if Needle & Thread have received my order?
- We will send you an order confirmation email within 24 hours of receiving your order. This will be sent to the email that you provide us during the checkout process.
- Is shopping online with Needle & Thread secure?
- Yes, shopping with us is 100% secure. We use a payment gateway called SagePay who process our orders. This means that your customer details and card details are handled by them and securely processed within all government required legislation. Should you have any specific concerns please feel free to contact our customer service team who will be happy to give you any further information.
- How do I check the status of my order?
- To check the status of your order, you will need to log in to your Needle & Thread account using your username and password. If you checked out as a guest, you will need to use your order number instead. Under My Account, click 'My Orders' to see a status. If your order has already been despatched we will have provided you with a tracking number via email.
- Do you ship to PO addresses?
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. We can only deliver to your permanent residential address, or your place of work. If you choose to have your order delivered to you at your place of work, please ensure that there will be someone available to take receipt of the goods and sign for the parcel.
- How do I look after my Needle & Thread purchase?
- All Needle & Thread items are gentle dry clean only.