Elements Honesty Ballerina Dress
Place your order in the next 10h 32mins, to qualify for Next Day Delivery.
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE | Elements Honesty Ballerina Dress in Champagne.
Influenced by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian philosophy of health and wellbeing, this intricately embroidered dress is adorned with artwork incorporating symbols for all the 5 elements in Ayurvedic theory:
Earth – Represented by beautiful roses and floral motifs.
Water – Symbolised by intricate wave inspired borders.
Fire – Indicated through soft red embroidery threads in fleur inspired motifs.
Air – Represented by animals of flight dragonflies and kingfishers.
Ether – Depicted in playfully delicate star motifs scattered throughout.
Glass cut beads outline the delicate artwork creating an exquisite shimmering effect. This truly head turning piece will be the centre focus at any special event.
- Tulle with an all over multi-coloured embroidery and iridescent glass bead embellishments
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester tulle
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester crepe de chine
- Embroidery thread: Viscose / Acetate
- Beads: Glass
- Bodice partially lined. Skirt fully lined. Sleeves un-lined
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with luke warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form fitted bodice with a relaxed sleeve and a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 127cm / 50 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.