Marigold Rose Mini Dress
Free for orders over £300 OR UK Standard Delivery is £5.95 (4 - 5 Working Days).
Free UK returns within 30 days
For all sale item purchases, please be advised that your order will arrive in a recyclable polyethylene bag. Due to the large volume of orders that we receive during this period, this is helping us to save material and reduce waste.
Marigold Rose Mini Dress in Desert Pink. Inspired by Victorian lace, the Marigold Rose is created with intricate fine artwork of linear floral motifs and cross-hatched borders delicately embroidered for a visually stunning look. Subtle shimmering sequins placed throughout the dress forming a glimmering look as it catches the light. Scalloped tier panels frame the details whilst ditsy motifs scatter towards the skirt hem. A signature show-stopping Needle and Thread piece that demands attention.
- Tulle decorated with contrast embroidery and iridescent sequins
- Bodice partially lined. Skirt fully lined. Sleeves unlined
- 100% Polyester
- Multi-layered tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Form fitted through the bodice, hips and sleeve and a multi-tiered full skirt
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 10 - 94cm / 37 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.