Elements La Vida Veda Jacket
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE | NEW SEASON. Elements La Vida Veda Jacket in Champagne.
Influenced by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian philosophy of health and wellbeing, this intricately embroidered jacket is adorned with artwork incorporating symbols for all the 5 elements in Ayurvedic theory: Earth – Represented by beautiful roses and floral motifs.
Water – Symbolised by intricate wave inspired borders.
Fire – Indicated through soft red embroidery threads in fleur inspired motifs.
Air – Represented by animals of flight dragonflies and kingfishers.
Ether – Depicted in playfully delicate star motifs scattered throughout.
Featuring a statement slogan of LA VIDA VEDA (Indian Sanskrit text meaning the knowledge of life) boldly embroidered across the back. This beautiful layering piece is the perfect addition to any outfit or match with the Elements Long Sleeve Gown.
- Tulle with an all over multi-coloured embroidery and iridescent glass bead embellishments
- Shell and lining: 100% Recycled polyester tulle
- Embroidery thread: Viscose / Acetate
- Beads: Glass
- Hook and bar fastening at front neckline
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with luke warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
- Relaxed fitting cape style jacket with sleeves
- Cropped length finishes at the natural waist (UK size S - 44.5cm / 17 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.