NEW SEASON EXCLUSIVE. Kalptaru Bodice in Champagne.
Inspired by a Victorian lace piece to represent an organic tree branch layout this beautifully embellished bodice features delicate foliage inspired motifs. Embroidered in vivid aqua and cobalt threads creating a magical backdrop to the intricately scattered motifs and encrusted star shapes. The sensitive neckline is inspired by vintage couture styling, trimmed with Needle and Thread's signature romantic tulle frill trims. The smocking panel at the back is softly elasticated to create a fitted yet comfortable piece. Designed to be styled with the matching Kalptaru Skirt, this cropped bodice finishes at the waist creating a flatteringly styled look.
- Tulle with an all over multi-coloured embroidery and iridescent glass bead embellishments
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester tulle
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester crepe de chine
- Embroidery thread: Viscose / Acetate
- Sequins: 100% Upcycled plastic
- Beads: Glass
- Fully lined
- Elasticated panel of embroidered smocking at back bodice
- Pulls-on over the head
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with luke warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form fitted cropped top with a stretch smocking panel at back
- Cropped length finishes just above the natural waist (UK size 10 - 34cm / 13 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.