Lillian Rose Ankle Gown
Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm
Free UK returns within 30 days
The Lillian Rose Ankle Gown in Petal Pink. This beautiful dress is inspired by a floral artwork taken from an intricate Victorian fan. Crafted elaborately with layers of tulle and net, creating a romantic silhouette with sheer, elegant sleeves. Decorated with embroidered trailing rose motifs, engineered throughout in rich pinks. Make space in your wardrobe for the Lillian.
- Kisses tulle decorated with multi-coloured floral embroidery
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice and sleeve with a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.