Kalptaru Maxi Skirt
Place your order in the next 9h 41mins, to qualify for Next Day Delivery.
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE | Kalptaru Maxi Skirt in Champagne.
Inspired by a Victorian lace piece to represent an organic tree branch layout this beautifully embellished bodice features delicate foliage inspired motifs. Embroidered in vivid aqua and cobalt threads creating a magical backdrop to the intricately scattered motifs and encrusted star shapes. The full silhouette of this skirt is designed to fall from the waist, creating volume using bold, box pleats for flattering yet dramatic effect. Layered with delicate tulle and net to create a romantic movement to the style. Pair with the Kalptaru Bodice for the ultimate embellished coord.
- Tulle with an all over multi-coloured embroidery and iridescent glass bead embellishments
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester tulle
- Lining 1: 100% Recycled polyester crepe de chine
- Lining 2: 100% Recycled polyester tulle netting
- Embroidery thread: Viscose / Acetate
- Sequins: 100% Up-cycled plastic
- Beads: Glass
- Grosgrain ribbon trim around the waist: 100% Nylon
- Fully lined
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with luke warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
- Fitted waist with a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100cm / 40 inches waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.