Annie Sequin Tiered Mini Dress
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
The Annie Sequin Tiered Mini Dress in Burgundy. Adorned with shimmering sequins in a floral and bow artwork, this mini dress is inspired by a lace tablecloth. Designed with a loose fit silhouette and tiered throughout, creating beautiful movement. Make an effortless statement.
- Tulle decorated with tonal iridescent sequins
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- 100% Recycled Sequins
- Keyhole and button fastening at CB
- Detachable waist tie
- Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
-Relaxed fitting dress with a semi-fitted sleeve
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 20 - 55cm / 21.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- We recommend to store your garment flat due to the weight of the embellishment. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.