Aurora Kids Dress
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
For all sale item purchases, please be advised that your order will be delivered in our basic brown packaging. Made from 60% recycled materials and fully recyclable, therefore having less impact on the environment.
NEW SEASON | The Aurora KIDS Dress in Strawberry Icing. This light-catching dress is decorated with shimmering sequins, inspired by a vintage lace tablecloth. This dress is crafted with short cap sleeves and pretty floral elements. Update your little one's wardrobe with the ultimate fairytale dress of the season.
- Tulle adorned with tonal sequins
- 100% Polyester shell and lining
- Bodice and skirt fully lined. Sleeves unlined.
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Delicate dry clean
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)