Bijou Rose Cotton Ruffle Sun Dress
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 30 days
For all sale item purchases, please be advised that your order will be delivered in our basic brown packaging. Made from 60% recycled materials and fully recyclable, therefore having less impact on the environment.
The Bijou Rose Cotton Ruffle Sun Dress in Moonshine / Blue. This cotton dress is decorated with a ditsy floral print scattered throughout. Designed beautifully with a playful silhouette and tiered frills for extra volume. A relaxed yet romantic statement look.
- Organic textured cotton with all over floral print
- Bodice is lined. Skirt is unlined
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Self tie fastening at the centre back
- Adjustable straps
- Made in India
- Organic Cotton:
- 100% of the the Cotton used for this style is organic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Loose fitting dress
- Length finishes at lower calf (UK size 10 - 90 cm / 35.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)