Cable Jewelled Button Longline Cardigan
Free for orders over £300 OR UK Standard Delivery is £5.95 (1-3 Working Days).
Free UK returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Cable Jewelled Button Longline Cardigan in Light Pink / Champagne. This cardigan is crafted from soft alpaca yarn, resulting in a cosy, fluffy texture. Decorated beautifully with intricate cable stitches contrasted in pink and champagne tones. Designed with knit pockets, crystal buttons and scallop detailing. A new Needle & Thread favourite.
-Extra Small: UK 4 - 6
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
- 33% Superfine Alpaca, 32% Extra Fine Wool, 35% Nylon
- Non-mulesed wool
- Made In China
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fit cardigan with a 'V' neck
- Length finishes at mid thigh (UK S - 74.5cm / 28 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size S
- Dry clean only
- Store folded, do not hang
- Spare buttons can be provided on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.