Darling Meadow Ruffle Mini Dress
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 30 days
The Darling Meadow Ruffle Mini Dress in Pink / Multi. A brand new style for the season ahead. This mini dress is beautifully printed with painted flowers and garden motifs, inspired by a vintage French fabric. Crafted with ruffles to create a flattering shape and a romantic texture. A truly timeless piece.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with printed tulle frills
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined. Sleeves are un-lined.
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Elasticated cuffs with tulle frill detail
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through the sleeve. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 12 - 55cm / 21.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)