Earth Garden Lace Gown
Free UK returns within 30 days
For all sale item purchases, please be advised that your order will arrive in a recyclable polyethylene bag. Due to the large volume of orders that we receive during this period, this is helping us to save material and reduce waste.
Earth Garden Lace Gown in Daffodil.
An ultra feminine piece, featuring artwork taken from an Edwardian vintage sourced gown. With motifs portraying large scale foliage blooms of palm leaves and florals illustrated in luxe tonal embroidery thread work creating an ethereal dreamy look. Crafted in a signature Needle and Thread flattering silhouette featuring panels bordered with delicate lace trimmings and square cut sleeves for a vintage inspired look. The Earth Garden Dress is a super versatile piece looking just as stylish floating into a festival as it would at a wedding.
- Tulle with an all-over tonal floral embroidery design and lace frill detailing
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester tulle
- Lining and neck tie: 100% Recycled polyester crepe de chine
- Embroidery thread: Viscose / Acetate
- Lace: 100% Nylon
- Bodice partially lined. Skirt fully lined. Sleeves un-lined
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with luke warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embroidery on this garment please handle with care
- Form fitted bodice with a relaxed sleeve and a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 156cm / 61 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.