Fleur De Lis Ruffle Ballerina Dress
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Fleur De Lis Ruffle Ballerina Dress in Moonshine / Pink. This ballerina dress is beautifully designed with a hand-drawn floral foliage print, inspired by 1900s fabric. Features delicate tulle ruffles and frills for a romantic and flattering signature Needle & Thread look. The perfect dress for all your upcoming occasions.
-Tonal floral printed tulle with tulle ruffles
- Bodice is partially lined. skirt is fully lined. Sleeves are un-lined.
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted waist with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes at the lower calf (UK size 10 - 88 cm / 34.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 18
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.