Midsummer Lace Kids Dress
Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 2pm
Free UK returns within 30 days
NEW SEASON | The Midsummer Lace KIDS Dress in Seashell Coral. This dress is designed beautifully with scattered floral motifs. Features intricate scallop border designs in champagne embroidery threads on delicate kisses tulle. This embroidered lace dress has short cap sleeves and a multi-layered tulle skirt with frill detailing. The Midsummer Dress is fit for a princess.
- Kisses tulle decorated all-over with a tonal embroidery
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Fully lined
- Multi-layered tulle skirt with tulle frill detailing
- Lace trim around the waistline
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)