Rose Bluebell Garden V-Neck Gown
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Rose Bluebell Garden V-Neck Gown in Pale Blue. This V-neck gown features a whimsical print of soft pink roses with delicate bluebells, taken from an 1800s hand-painted floral artwork. Designed with a Needle & Thread silhouette, featuring delicate tulle ruffles and a satin waistband. The perfect piece for your next occasion.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with printed tulle ruffles
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Grosgrain ribbon detail at the waist
- Elasticated cuffs with tulle frill detail
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fitting sleeve and a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes at lower calf (UK size 10 - 88cm / 34.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.