Summer Song Diamond Ruffle Ballerina Dress
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 30 days
The Summer Song Diamond Ruffle Ballerina Dress in Moonshine / Pink. This eye-catching piece is crafted from delicate ruffled tulle, printed with a romantic floral artwork in sunset colours of dusk. This dress features voluminous cuffed sleeves, and has a lightly gathered skirt decorated with tulle ruffles, giving a flattering silhouette. This Victorian-inspired look with a contemporary edge will be the star of your wardrobe.
- Printed tulle decorated with printed tulle frills across the bodice, skirt and sleeve
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled Polyester lining
- Elasticated cuffs with tulle frill detail
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes at the lower calf (UK size 20 - 88 cm / 34.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)