Textured Knit Crop Cardigan
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Textured Knit Crop Cardigan in Red. This pretty cardigan is intricately designed with scallop detailing along the neck, cuffs and hemline adding signature Needle & Thread styling. Beautifully crafted with textured stitching, delicate lace cables and pointelle detailing. This cardigan is developed with a cropped fit, round neckline and a slim-fitting shape. Featuring jewel buttons at the neck for an elegant, feminine look. The perfect everyday piece.
- Knitted stretch viscose cardigan decorated with cable details
- 55% Recycled viscose, 44% Nylon, 1% elastane
- Single decorative button fastening at front neckline.
- Made in China
- Recycled composition:
- 55% of this dress is made from recycled viscose.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Slim fitting cardigan with slim sleeves.
- Cardigan fastens at the front neckline and then sits open over the body.
- Cropped length finishes at the natural waist (UK size 10 - 37cm / 14.5 inches from side neckline to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat and folded. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- Dry clean & cool hand wash
- Do not spin, dry flat
- Cool iron on the reverse to remove any creases. We recommend to place a clean, dry cloth between the garment and the iron to prevent any damage being caused.
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.