Twisted Cable Knee Length Cardigan
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 30 days
The Twisted Cable Knee-Length Cardigan in Champagne. This soft cardigan is developed from alpaca yarn, creating a luxe, cosy feel and fluffy texture. Crafted with mixed cables in bold, oval shapes intricately intertwined throughout. Designed with voluminous sleeves, a belt for easy styling and pockets for the perfect finish. Beautifully adorned with a scallop edge on the hemline for signature Needle & Thread detailing. The perfect everyday piece.
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
-33% Superfine Alpaca, 32% Extrafine Merino Wool, 35% Nylon
- Non-mulesed wool
- Made In China
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Relaxed fitting cardigan and oversized sleeves
- Cardigan is a relaxed fit, with a generous cross over. We recommend sizing down for a neater fit or if to be worn open.
- Length finishes at the knee (UK M - 85cm / 33.5 inches side neck to hem)* Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size S
- Dry clean only
- Store folded, do not hang
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)