Vintage Ditsy Valentine Gown
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
For all sale item purchases, please be advised that your order will be delivered in our basic brown packaging. Made from 60% recycled materials and fully recyclable, therefore having less impact on the environment.
The Vintage Ditsy Valentine Gown in Moonshine. Inspired by a vintage print, this signature Needle & Thread gown is developed with textile ruffles and flattering tulle, creating a romantic look. The ruffles cascade down the dress, starting smaller and gradually getting bigger towards the hem to create soft, fluid movement. Crafted from our signature Needle & Thread kisses tulle. Make a statement in the Valentine Gown this season.
- Floral printed decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves un-lined
- Multi-layered, full tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered skirt
- Floor length (UK size 20 - 112 cm / 44 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.