Free UK returns within 30 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE | NEW SEASON. The Zelda Gown in Iris Blue takes its inspiration from a 1920s flapper dress, with tiers of layered ruffles for a fun and playful movement. This embroidered gown has off the shoulder sleeves and a statement velvet ribbon bow at the neckline. Make the Zelda your new wardrobe staple.
- Tulle adorned with tonal embroidery. Trim detailing on straps and skirt frill edge.
- Satin Ribbon bow attached at front neckline and satin edge ribbon trim around the waist.
- Bodice is fully lined. Sleeves unlined. Skirt fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embroidery on this garment please handle with care
- Fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through a multi-layered full skirt. Short floaty sleeve with elastic at the top edge.
- Floor Length (UK size 10 - 116cm / 45.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 183cm / 6ft 0in and is a UK size 14/p>
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.