You have no items in your shopping bag.
- OUR RETURNS POLICY
At Needle & Thread, we continually strive to offer the best service possible to our customers shopping online with us. In the event that you're not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item/s for a refund within 28 days of your order date. At present, we do not offer exchanges.
Please note the following before you place your order:
For US customers, we offer a flat rate return fee of $25 if your order was placed in USD. Or £20 if your order was placed in GBP. This cost will be deducted from your refund total.
Your purchase(s) must be returned in the original packaging, in a saleable condition with all labels and tags attached. Upon return, all items are inspected by our Customer Care team before your refund is processed.
Your item must be returned in perfect condition – so please try on with care. There should be no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains, and returned in an unworn and unwashed condition. Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
Your order must be returned within 28 days of your order date. Please follow our recommendations as carefully as possible. Should you have any queries or concerns, we invite you to email email@example.com.
- HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase.
- You will need to request your pre-paid DHL returns label by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your order number and which items you want to return in the email). We will then email your label and will also provide you with your RMA number. To use this DHL collection service, there is a flat rate fee of $25 which will be deducted from your refund total.
- IMPORTANT: You will have received a DHL commercial invoice inside your parcel. This should be attached to the outside of your parcel when you are ready to return your item. Please write inside the statement box the following: BRITISH RETURNED GOODS - PLEASE CLEAR ON CPC CODE 6123F01. This is very important to ensure that your return clears UK customs and avoids any additional duties and taxes.
- Please write down your RMA number on your return paperwork which will have been given to you by our customer care team.
4a. To arrange your collection you can phone DHL directly on 1800-225-5345
4b. Alternatively, you can visit http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express.html and follow the below additional steps:
- You will see on the right-hand side the option to click schedule a courier pick up.
- You will then be asked to input an account number which can be found on the Waybill Doc that would have been emailed to you from our customer care team. It is located on the left-hand side under “account no”
- Then select “United Kingdom” as the country and click validate.
- Please now fill in your address and contact details for where you would need your item picked up from.
- Please select the date and time range that would be suitable for your collection and add any instructions if needed. The estimated weight will also be found on the waybill doc.
- As your order should be prepacked you will not need to ask DHL for any supplies, so please do not tick this box.
- Please check all the information is correct and click NEXT, this will schedule your pick up and you will be given a confirmation number, please do make a note of this for future reference.
5. Please hand over the WayBill Doc to the courier driver when your parcel is collected.
6. Your refund will be processed once your order