You have no items in your shopping bag.
At Needle & Thread, we continually strive to offer the best service possible to our customers shopping online with us. In the event that you're not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item/s for a refund within 28 days of your order date. At present, we do not offer exchanges.
Please note the following before you place your order:
For US customers, we offer a flat rate return fee of $25 if your order was placed in USD. Or £20 if your order was placed in GBP. This cost will be deducted from your refund total.
Your purchase(s) must be returned in the original packaging, in a saleable condition with all labels and tags attached. Upon return, all items are inspected by our Customer Care team before your refund is processed.
Your item must be returned in perfect condition – so please try on with care. There should be no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains, and returned in an unworn and unwashed condition. Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
Your order must be returned within 28 days of your order date. Please follow our recommendations as carefully as possible. Should you have any queries or concerns, we invite you to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are now ready to move on to section 2.
You will need an authorisation number to process a return. Please follow the steps below to obtain this number:
1. If you have a Needle & Thread account:
Visit MY ACCOUNT and log in. Select the RETURNS tab and follow the instructions. If you require assistance with this, please email email@example.com for a response within 1 working day.
2. If you checked out as a Guest:
Please select GUEST RETURN option on the MY ACCOUNT page. You will need to use the email address that is associated with your order. You can find your order number on your order confirmation email. If for any reason you cannot locate your order number or your email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a response within 1-2 working days. Please note our offices are open Monday - Friday, between 8:30am - 5:30pm.
3. After completing option 1 or 2, you will receive an email advising you that you have successfully requested a return. This email will contain your RMA number.
4. You will receive a notification email via our Customer Care team advising you that your authorisation number has been approved by a member of our team. Approval of your RMA may take up to 1 working day. Please allow adequate time in line with our 28-day return policy.
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase.
1. Please be aware that these instructions are for US customers who have placed an order using USD. If you are a UK customer, and you have placed your order in GBP, please click here to follow our UK instructions.
2. You will need to request your pre-paid DHL returns label by emailing email@example.com (please include your order number in the email). We will email your label to you and once you have printed your label you will be able to return your item to us. To use this DHL collection service, there is a flat rate fee of $25 which will be deducted from your refund total.
3. IMPORTANT: You will have received a DHL commercial invoice inside your parcel. This should be attached to the outside of your parcel when you are ready to return your item. Please write inside the statement box the following: BRITISH RETURNED GOODS - PLEASE CLEAR ON CPC CODE 6123F01. This is very important to ensure that your return clears UK customs and avoids any additional duties and taxes.
4. Please write down your RMA number on the Delivery Note and keep inside the parcel.
5. Visit DHL.COM and select your location in the top right hand of the page if it is incorrect. The location must be the country that you want to schedule the collection in.
6. Using the OUR DIVISIONS tab along the top navigation bar, select the DHL EXPRESS option.
7. On the left-hand side of the page, select the option SCHEDULE A COURIER PICKUP.
8. Now select eRETURN SHIPMENT.
9. You now have the option to enter your waybill number. This is a 10-digit number and is found on the DHL return label found inside your parcel. The number is found below a barcode and starts with the words WAYBILL.
10. Now select SCHEDULE PICK UP.
11. Your pick-up address will be automatically populated, based on the information from your waybill number. Please check the details are correct.
12. You have the option to choose a pick-up collection time of your convenience. Once you have completed the form, select SCHEDULE PICKUP
13. You will now need to attach the DHL Express Worldwide label to the outside of the box, in addition to the commercial invoice from point 3.
14. Please hand over the WayBill Doc to the courier driver when your parcel is collected. You will have received 2 of these inside your parcel - you can keep 1 copy for your records.
Your refund will be processed once your order has been received at our offices. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to reach your account.