Our Returns Policy
At Needle & Thread, we continually strive to offer the best service possible to our customers shopping online with us. However, in the unlikely event that you're not entirely satisfied with your purchase from us, you can return your item/s for a refund within 30 days of ordering. Your purchase(s) must be returned in the original packaging, in a saleable condition with all labels and tags attached. Upon return, all items are inspected by our customer services team before your refund is processed. We do not offer exchanges on our products.
Please try items on with care. If you decide to return something, please ensure that it is in perfect condition. This means that is must be clean (no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains), unworn and unwashed. Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition, will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
Our UK Returns Process
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase.
GB & NI Customers - DPD
If you have received a DPD returns label then:
1. We offer free UK returns via DPD local drop off points. You will have received a returns label in your package. You can find your local drop off point by visiting https://www.dpd.co.uk/apps/shopfinder/index.jsp
2. Attach the DPD label to the outside of the parcel, add your order number to it and hand it over to the drop off point.
3. You will be given a receipt with your tracking number. Please keep this for your records.
GB & NI Customers - DHL
1. Please go to the below link and input your order number and the postcode of where your item was delivered to https://needleandthread.returns.international/
2. Please select the item/s you wish to return and the reason why and click “proceed”
3. You will be able to return this item to us using DHL collection service. Please fill in your details as to where you would like this item collected from. Alternatively, go to https://mydhl.express.dhl/gb/en/home.html#/schedulePickupTab to arrange a collection
4. Your label will then be created, and you will be able to print it off.
5. Attach the DHL label to the package and hand it over to the driver along with the archive doc. Please ensure to put your name and order number on a piece on paper inside the parcel as well.
6. You will be given a receipt with your tracking number. Please keep this for your records.
Please note any returns sent back to us after the 30 day return period will be refused and sent back unless previously agreed with our customer care team.
Our International Returns Process
Visit our returns portal to print a returns label and returns note. You will then be able to return all or part of your order at your own cost through your preferred carrier.
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase:
1. To create a returns label, visit our returns portal
2. Enter your Order ID. This is your order number starting with GE
3. Enter the email address you used when placing your order. Select Next
4. Select the item/s you would like to return and chose your return reason. Please note your return reason will not affect your return. Select Next.
5. Select your return method. You will have 2 options as detailed below. Select which your preferred option. Select Next.
Select this option to create a Return Label and send back the returned goods with the shipper of your choice. You will cover the full cost of this return.
Express Prepaid Return
Select this option to create a Return Label and send back the returned goods with DHL using our flat rate discounted rate. The rate will be displayed in the portal.
By choosing this option you are giving consent for Needle & Thread to deduct the return cost from your refund.
Please note, the returns label and returns note is valid for one parcel only.
Returning your Items
You can now print your return note and return label.
Write down your RMA number on your Return Note and include it in your parcel.
Attach the DHL waybill / Return Label to the outside of the parcel and keep the archive doc to give to the driver.
If for any reason you cannot raise your return or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com and a member of the team will respond to you within 24 hours.