Claudette Gloss Ankle Gown
Not quite right? Shop similar items
Free standard shipping
Free UK returns within 14 days
The Claudette Gloss Ankle Gown in Beige / Gold. This high shine gown is beautifully adorned with shimmering gloss sequins. Designed in a soft, stretch power mesh for ultra-comfort and fit. Crafted with a flattering and confident silhouette for a striking look. The perfect dress for a special event.
- Powermesh decorated with tonal sequins
- Bodice is lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is partially lined
- 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane lining
- Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through bodice. Fitted skirt with split hem at front
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 98 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat due to the weight of the embellishment. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.