Harlequin Rose Crepe Mini Dress
Not quite right? Shop similar items
Free standard shipping
Free UK returns within 14 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Harlequin Rose Crepe Mini Dress. This mini dress is designed with a romantic rose print artwork in a diamond formation. Developed on our new crepe fabric with the softest hand feel. Engineered with scallop borders and ruffles for a signature Needle & Thread textile. Featuring a sweeping hemline skirt to create fluid and statement movement. A versatile piece to take you from day-to-night.
- Floral printed crepe
- Style is unlined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 10 - 53cm / 21 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- We recommend to store your garment flat. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.