Hattie Ruffle Strapless Ankle Gown
Free Standard Shipping
Free UK returns within 14 days
The Hattie Ruffle Strapless Ankle Gown in Soft Camel. A new shade for the season ahead. This gown is elegantly developed with layers of frothy tulle creating a soft, wavy textile. This strapless gown features signature Needle & Thread ruffles and frills for intricate, romantic detailing. Make the ultimate statement in the Hattie at your next event.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of kisses tulle ruffles
- Internal corset
- Fully lined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at side
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted sleeveless bodice with an interior corset. Fitted waist with a multi layered skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- We recommend to store your garment flat. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.