Lilybelle Kids Dress
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Lilybelle KIDS Dress in Deep Red. This dress is beautifully embellished with tonal sequins scattered across the bodice. An intricately designed style with tulle trims around the neck and waistline, featuring a multi-layered frothy tulle skirt to add elegance. Dress her up in the Lilybelle for any occasion.
- Kisses tulle with adorned with tonal sequins
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- 100% Recycled Sequins
- Tulle frill at the waistline
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)