Lunette Blossom Ankle Skirt
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 30 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Lunette Blossom Ankle Skirt in Blue Mist / White. This skirt is beautifully adorned with floral embroidery motifs, shimmering sequins and delicately gathered tulle scallop borders with contrasting ivory detail, inspired by traditional Wedgwood ceramics. Designed with Needle & Thread signature detailing, featuring a satin-edge ribbon around the waist. Crafted with a flattering silhouette and a romantic aesthetic throughout. The perfect skirt to take you from day to night.
- Tulle decorated with tonal embroidery, iridescent sequins and gathered ruffles
- Fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Satin edge ribbon waistband with frill detail
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- A multi-layered skirt- Ankle length (UK size 12 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)