Pretty Cable Short Cardigan
Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm
Free UK returns within 14 days
The Pretty Cable Short Cardigan in Champagne. This soft cardigan is developed from alpaca-blend yarn, creating a fluffy texture. Adorned delicately with an intricate cable pattern and lace pointelle detailing. This knit is designed in a shorter length with generous full sleeves, creating the perfect silhouette when paired with our tulle skirts. Make this effortless style your new wardrobe staple.
-Extra Small: UK 4 - 6
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
- 33% Alpaca, 32% Wool, 35% Polyamide
- Non-mulesed wool
- Made In China
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Slim fitting cardigan with a relaxed fit through the sleeves
- Shorter body length ( (UK size M - 47.5cm / 18.5 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 12 / M
- Dry clean only
- Store folded, do not hang
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)