Primrose Bouquet Kids Dress
Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm
Free UK returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Primrose Bouquet KIDS Dress in Cream. This embroidered dress is designed with pretty floral motifs and delicate border detailing. Crafted with beads and components, adding highlights of shimmer throughout. Developed with a layered tulle skirt featuring frill tiers to create playful, voluminous movement. The perfect dress for every occasion.
- Kisses tulle adorned with floral embroidery
- Bodice and skirt fully lined, sleeves unlined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Frill detail at waist
- Made in India
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with elasticated bodice and a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.