Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
For all sale item purchases, please be advised that your order will be delivered in our basic brown packaging. Made from 60% recycled materials and fully recyclable, therefore having less impact on the environment.
NEW SEASON. The Primrose Gown in Powder Pink/White. A classic Needle & Thread gown, inspired by Victorian styling. Beautifully designed with a statement satin ribbon bow, delicate floral embroidery motifs and perfectly proportioned tulle frill tiers on the skirt. A truly timeless piece.
- Tulle decorated with tonal embroidery
- Decorative satin ribbon bow
- Fully lined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Wide satin ribbon straps
- Sleeves are elasticated along the top edge
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a fitted waist and a multi-layered skirt- Floor length (UK size 10 - 114 cm / 45 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.