Sunrise Bloom Cotton Ribbon Cami Ankle Gown
Free delivery on orders over £300
Free UK returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Sunrise Bloom Cotton Ribbon Cami Ankle Gown in Moonshine. This cotton dress is adorned with a summer floral print, inspired by an early 1900's hand-painted design. Developed with florals in a soft, sunset shade for a playful palette. Crafted in our soft, organic cotton with signature frills. Designed with a trapeze silhouette, creating volume and playful styling. A transitional day to night piece.
-Organic textured cotton decorated with tonal floral print and cotton ruffles
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined
- 100% Organic cotton
- Self tie fastening at the centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Organic Cotton:
- 100% of the the Cotton used for this style is organic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Loose fitting dress
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 95 cm / 37.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.