Tempest Bodice Cami Ballerina Dress
Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm
Free UK returns within 14 days
The Tempest Bodice Cami Ballerina Dress in Strawberry Icing. This beautiful Dress is inspired by a vintage lace tablecloth design. Its bodice is adorned with sequins, creating an all-over shimmer effect. Crafted with short strap sleeves, a tulle multi-layered skirt and frill trim detailing around the neck. Make an entrance in the Tempest.
- Kisses tulle decorated with tonal iridescent sequins
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined.
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Satin edge ribbon trim at waistline
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes at the lower calf (UK size 10 - 88 cm / 34.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 177.5cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)