Genevieve Ruffle Gown
Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm
Free UK returns within 14 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Genevieve Rose Gown in Ballerina Pink. This statement gown is inspired by 1930s Hollywood glamour. Beautifully designed with diamond tulle details and trims. Crafted with multiple layers of ruffled, frothy tulle sculpted for dramatic effect. Make the ultimate style statement this season.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of kisses tulle ruffles.
- Bodice partially lined. Sleeves un-lined. Skirt fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- We recommend storing your garment flat due to the weight. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Fitted through the bodice with a full sleeve. Multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 154cm / 60.5 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 12
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)